Another week has past here at Lake
Wobegone Simcoe. The temps have been more August like, with highs in the mid-eighties and evenings in the sixties – great for sleeping. Here are the things that have been on my mind this past week.
- Via Oliveto Restaurant Review
- Too Much Choice
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Trackback Spam & A Spammer’s Death
- Read Ed
- The Declaration of Independents
- Another Rough Day
- Reading Blue Like Jazz backwards
- The Perils of the Summer Place
- I Love Technology
- Last Week’s So Much to Say (Week in Review)
And a few thoughts from the previous week that might provoke you.