From the people I read regularly
- The curmudgeon formerly known as Tom Peters on the efficacy of the Guru Nation
- The ever challenging Ed Brenegar on Initiative and Accountability
- And a strangely symmetrical post with Ed’s from the fair Slacker Manager
- Strange Attractors at the Servant Leadership Blog
- A Worthwhile post on ADD, Dilettante or Renaissance Soul
- And the Innovation Insider post that points to Looking for Ideas in all the Wrong Places
I’m working on two posts for both achievable leadership and achievable ends called What Lens? Both posts are focussed (pun intended) on how we all bring our own lenses to understanding. The al post will look at Church Leadership while the ae post will be more general in its approach. I hope to write them on the road today as I head down to Pittsburgh with my son, Rylan.
UPDATE: The What Lens? posts are in process – but I enjoyed my conversations with my son too much to pull out the laptop in the car yesterday (he was driving) – and this morning (Wed) my laptop decided to go into death mode – it almost felt like a Windoze PeeCee. After a call to AppleCare, it’s back up and operating – I’ve lost a Memory slot which will mean it goes into Apple when I get home. But it’s still functioning and I’m writing.
UPDATE 2: My dear Mac is having a bad couple of days and must need a little vacation at the Apple Store.