- Need a new wallet. (I know Rylan and I both do)
- Toronto resident and urban planner, Jane Jacob leaves us
- Mama may get a Squeezebox, yet. Pandorable (I’m listening to my Michael McDonald station)
- Canadian Fans who share music aren’t thieves. Just ask fully dressed man Steve Page. [via]
- Meanwhile, the RIAA spends lots lobbying the US government
- Ed Brenegar on the Moral Order of Leadership Part One & Part Two
- Lost Remote blogs Wired’s Chris Anderson keynote @ NAB on his forthcoming book, The Long Tail – check out all their NAB coverage. (And no, I don’t wish I was there. CES 2006 gave me my fill of Vegas for at least a year.) Although the Segway Steadicam may have drawn me there. (Many NAB’s ago, Imbi and I sat with Garret Brown as he set up the Steadicam JR for our Canon Hi8 camera.)
And if you’re wondering about the number of posts today…I’m stuck in front of two computers – one logging and capturing HD footage for the three projects I have on the go and the other, my ever faithful Powerbook…which I turn to whilst the other computer captures footage.