…before I head back up to the cottage to fix the exploded UV filter water problem from yesterday. (Which I haven’t mentioned. Suffice to say that it’s not a good idea to have water remain in the UV filter over the winter at your unheated summer place. ‘Twas a $400+ lesson.)
- Kathy Sierra on Popularity Breeds Contempt – so that explains my life ;-]
- Chris Anderson on an Unbroken Lego Factory
- David Maister on They Just Don’t Get It [HT: Slacker Manager]
- 7-11 Japan sells Canned Oxygen [HT: Reddit]
- Rick Segal responds to Michael Arrington’s Seth Squidoo diss (I love Seth but I’m still with Michael on this)
- Ed Brenegar with some great advice for Brad Respress – mentors versus gurus
- Cringely on how Google and eBay will save America
And now Rylan and I are off to the grey cloud covered Lake Simcoe. (And for those of you worried about me missing church, I’ll do the evening service at Little T tonight.) Have a fabulous Sunday!
UPDATE: High winds made crossing over to the Island somewhat treacherous. We ended up staying in the city. I’m doing tomorrow’s work today.