‘Tis been a while since I’ve put a random links post…mostly as a result of the spotty net access while in my beloved Nairobi – and little time to read my RSS feeds. I post this from a wonderful Victorian-style guest house in the high desert of Idaho, just outside of Boise. No 5AM atonal Imam to wake me, my mild jet lag has me up early anyway.
- Hugh Williams on Neo-Calvinism – probably the camp I most find myself in
- One of my favourite bloggers, John Frye (who was away from the ‘sphere for a while) on Simple Pleasures
- Terry Heaton thanks Pandora for his falling in love with the boys from Newfoundland – Great Big Sea – (and by the way Mr. Stupid BA First Officer on Saturday’s flight 93 from Heathrow to Toronto – it’s “New Fun Land” with the accent on the last syllable. There’s no such place as “New Found Land”.)
- Jackie Danicki has an interesting post on JumpCut – the Internet online editing company – when I have a minute, I’ll have to go play
- Jackie Huba on how Coke doesn’t get the Mentos and Coke free marketing meme (just noticed I’ve got two Jackie’s back to back…interesting)
- Garr Reynolds (the Zen King of Presentations) on Guy Kawasaki’s on-stage interview of Pierre Omidyar, from five years ago – Garr’s blog is a Management School master class all on its own
Time for me to get ready for the day here in Idaho.