I’ve watched the sun come up on a beautiful (but cold) fall day here in Toronto. (Temp around 28ºF right now. A high of 39ºF, today.) The windows to my home office reveal gorgeous fall colours. It’s good to be alive.
Since getting up shortly after 6am, I’ve been working in After Effects 7 and reading Google Reader (while After Effects renders). And some of what I’ve read this morning has made me profoundly sad, while other stories are wonderfully encouraging. I’m going to stick with the encouraging & helpful. Pollyanna must be my patron saint today – at least until 10am.
- TallSkinnyKiwi has a fabulous post on Wolfgang Simson’s 15 Theses. I’ve already sent out an email about this to numerous friends.
- For those of us who live in the Centre of the Universe™ (Toronto, if you missed the memo), Gideon Strauss invites us to Faith & Work at Grace Toronto. (I mentioned the church and Dan McDonald in an earlier post this week…on bathrooms.)
- I hope to be there but it is also the weekend my house will be filled with children who are singers in Oratorio Terezin, – my beautiful daughter, Kaili is one of them – the oratorio is powerful and important.
- The folk at 37Signals Blog have a post that I want to ignore, but must not – on getting offline and being more productive.
- Grant McCracken on Memory Lane in light of information/media management
- How to recycle old bicycles…no, really!
Technorati Tags: random links