- Ben Witherington on The Virginal Conception and Political Deception
- Dan Edelen proves again why he’s one of my must reads, The Wrong Toy in A Happy Meal.
- “Miss Manners on teaching the Golden Rule to her Internet Sunday School” or, perhaps, Mac Richards on Marketing Just Jesus
- KesterB asks Is the US ready for a Black President? who resonates with the emerging crowd.
- Sounds like JR’s Mac had the dreaded “trip over power, pull laptop to floor” experience. Imbi did that to mine over Christmas (after I did it in the summer and DC-in and logic board were broken) – it still works but the DC-in now has a funny angle to it.
- Scot McKnight (the blogger who never sleeps, apparently) on The Art of Conversation. Not to be confused with a conversation with the late Art Carney.
- Liam responds to the blog firestorm he created with his original provocative post. Noel Heikkenen’s link got much of the conversation started. He podcasts his own response – a long but good response.
Technorati Tags: random links