I’m busy inputting footage into Final Cut Pro – and am reading my favourite bloggers whilst doing it. This list has been updated a number of times already this morning.
- Emerging Grace continues her Leadership series with Part 4
- Mike Todd continues with his story in Jumping Off a Cliff Slowly
- Alister McGrath (who will be a Wycliffe College for Refresh this spring) comments on fellow Oxford prof, Richard Dawkins. via TSK
- Rick Meigs, aka The Blind Beggar has written an interesting post on the Multi-site Faith Community – read the comments
- Brother Maynard, comments on the Blind Beggar’s Missional “Elevator Pitch” and Missional Leadership – as insightful as usual
- Jamie Arpin-Ricci continues his Friday Art Reflections
- Michael Spencer alone is reason enough to use Google Reader (or any good RSS reader) – so you that you won’t miss any of his writing whether @ the BHT or InternetMonk. Read “Do You Know About This?”
- Alan Hirsch, who’s book, The Forgotten Ways is a must read, begins Dethroning Constantine
- Byron Borger, he of the best independent bookstore, has an important post on William Wilberforce – and the struggle to end slavery…today
- Ed Brenegar asks the question, Web 2.0 – Only for the spiritually mature?
- I’ve added an interesting new blog to my Google Reader – John Lunt’s In the Way.
- And another one – Karen from Think Virtue, who just left a comment on this blog – she’s a good writer – even if there’s a little too much of the colour pink on her blog 😉
Technorati Tags: random links