I’ve been away a lot lately and that will continue until the end of June. Add to that, we move from our rented home in the Beach up to our summer place in two weeks and life is rather busy. (If you feel moved to pray for us, pray that our fall living arrangements come together the way that they are supposed to.) While I haven’t been blogging as much as I’d like, nor reading the blogs I’d like to, here are some posts and conversations worth following:
- Darryl Dash on Substituting techniques and technology for love (check out the post he links to as well)
- John La Grou on The Conversation – “Perhaps X-er’s and Millennials are learning how to make deep connections into the world community in ways that boomers simply can’t fathom?“
- Erika Haub on the Ghetto No More. Erika is simply a must read. Period.
- Allelon has a new Roxburgh Journal with an interview of Pernell Goodyear. (Pernell thinks he has a face for radio.)
- Jan shares her view of Q. (Glad she enjoyed it. Even if I took a shot at it a while back in my Groucho Mark – Right on Q? post)
Technorati Tags: random links